Lots of drama this past weekend. Amy had a court date today. She was ticketed for underage drinking. She has to pay 220.00 dollars in 30 days or spend 4 months in jail.. Love my life.
Can't tell you how proud I am of her. Well, we all make mistakes. At least I am not liable for the fine. Anyone have any jobs out there let me know.
Steve and Shelly. Miss you tons. Counting the days until your return.
Brad and Shanna. Life is not the same with you gone. Nugget misses you Brad. Yes, he told me so. All my pictures are stuck in Thayers camera. Gotta love the digital camera.
I think I will have Ryan show me how to get them out of the camera into the computer.
Then I can post them and you can see all the fun stuff I do. whooooo yah !!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Finally an update, miss you too mom. come visit us.
Post a Comment